Saturday 6 October 2012

Be Nobody Again

-Love?-
I'm a little less than incomplete.. a little sadder than I seem to be. I'm hoping for more than I claim to wish for, I'm digging my own grave in me - I die, within me.. but I live, solo again..
I've vowed to never near poisons; wrath.. desire.. greed..
Yet, love - a noun that is a question; love? 
It is not poisonous, yet it causes most harm..
It intoxicates both my mind and heart.. leaving me with one question:
Love?

-How?-
How can I follow my heart to be sane when love dwells there? How can I follow my mind to be wise when love traps its sanity? How am I not to wound my pride? when love's force is stronger than my gravity?

-Pride?-
I've let it down.. so long ago.
I've priorities now
and they're all you.
You, the gate to comfort..
You, the death of past..
You, the white orchid among all black..
You.. and I, water and oil..
church and alcohol..
Yet, we do blend, at least in my own eyes..

-Courage?-
I've the courage to make you see right through me.
My words, even when unclear, mirror my own feelings, my own emotions.
I let you - I allow you to see the infusion of all the strengths that weaken me;
the sweet rivers and bitter oceans that never meet.
Sweet is the love..
Bitter is your cold shoulder that warms me not..
Bitter is the unknowing feeling..
Bitter is the refusal felt.
Bitter are my unanswered questions.
Nothing is ever bittersweet;
just sweet and bitter.

-Realization?-
Maybe, it won't feel as precious when it's mutual.. but maybe it brings more joy. Maybe, it kills the thrill.. but maybe it creates a better kind of thrill.
You're clueless yourself, or maybe just sure of something you'd rather hide.
And I, myself, won't know a thing..
Unless we go back to that time
that froze time itself.

So, would you kindly be nobody again?







No comments:

Post a Comment